Healing Touch Physiotherapy specialises in adults with neurological conditions and vestibular conditions related dizziness and balance disorders. With the growing demand of this highly specialist area of expertise, we have extended our practice covering a large geographical area to include Leeds, Manchester, York and South Yorkshire areas.
Therapeutic treatment is focused to restore client’s movement, train and help develop typical movement patterns and confidence and promote independence. Our service offers high standard evidence based friendly and professional advice, helping our clients through the positive steps of rehabilitation.
Our rehabilitation approach focuses on
- Initial assessment report with recommendations and prescription.
- Ongoing targeted goal centred brain injury treatment to maximise our client’s potential.
- Management of tone, spasticity, atypical movement patterns and developing postural awareness.
- Assessment and treatment plan using hydrotherapy if appropriate for client.
- Assessment and treatment using rebound (trampoline) therapy if appropriate for client.
- Equipment review and ongoing training
- Assist with community based rehabilitation that takes place at leisure/ sports centres/ gym and hydrotherapy pool to help our client develop confidence to socialise, integrate and engage within the community based set up.
- Assist in vocational activities, community based leisure and sports activities.